Saturday, April 17, 2010

April 16, 2010: Still Unable To Fly

The volcano in Iceland kept spouting ash today, further delaying flights to and from Northern Europe, while cancelling still more flights. The latest reports also do no look optimistic for an end to the eruptions in the near future, and many airlines have cancelled flights until Monday at the earliest. I wait patiently for my chance to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment